ADM Creative Vinyasa Teacher Training 2022-2023
Fulfil your dream of becoming a yoga teacher! This training offers you all the tools you need to become a successful, creative and embodied yoga teacher.
With over 9 years of experience as a yoga teacher, her background as an osteopath and having trained about 120 yoga teachers, Denies (with the help of guest teachers) is offering this teacher training for everyone who:
- wants to build a steady practice and understand the background on yoga and the body
- is an aspiring yoga teacher
- is an existing yoga teacher, wanting to improve their teaching skills
Module A) Asana & Class Strategies:
- the different kinds of asana (groups)
- hands-on and verbal assists and adjustments
- principles for (creative) sequencing
- class management & teaching skills
- basic Sanskrit
- pregnancy in yoga
- using your voice in front of a group
Module B) Biomechanics & Energetics:
- yoga-applied biomechanics and anatomy. You will understand how bodies universally move and what are compensation patterns in yoga.
- the organ system
- the breath in yoga & in daily life
- the nervous system in yoga & in daily life
- energetic anatomy: yin & yang, meridians, the elements in Eastern Medicine, chakras
Module C) Philosophy:
- introduction into the main works in yoga: Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita
- modern day approaches to meditation, yoga philosophy
- explorations of yoga in daily life
Module A - Denies Du Mon, ADM team & guest teachers
Module B - Denies Du Mon, ADM team & guest teachers
Module C - Denies Du Mon, ADM team & guest teachers
ADM offers this modular teacher training over 6 weekends + 1 exam weekend. The weekends will never take place during school holidays, and will always be at least 3 weeks apart, so that you will always have enough time to reflect, prepare, live your life.
In total, this gives you about 160 contact hours next to roughly 100 hours of (journaled) practice and training hours. For the modules, the following applies.
exam weekend: 21-23 Jan
Standard Weekend programme
Sat & Sun between 9-19
11.15-13.15 Session 1
14.15-16.15 Session 2
16.45-19.00 Session 3
How to register?
- send an email with a motivational letter (max 1 A4) to email@example.com
- add all your contact details (full name, email address, phone number)
- add a photo
- some explanation on your yoga path
Teacher Training € 2 000 incl VAT** EARLY BIRD €1 850 before 20/7
**Pricing for students registered for the Full TT includes an unlimited membership to all ADM classes from 10 September 2022 until 25 January 2023. Student discount: 15% (for non-PhD students under 26y).
Payment in instalments is possible. Contact us for this.
Info & registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next info night: May 25th, Atelier Du Mon, 8pm.